Downstream is the New Upstream - How the Change in the Oil Price is Shaping the Entire Oil & Gas Sector
Business Wire IndiaThe dramatic decline in the oil price at the end of 2015 and the start of 2016 is having major implications for the sector and the wider economy.
Frost & Sullivan's two top Oil & Gas experts - Principal Jonathan Robinson and Oil & Gas Director Carl Larry - will lead a panel discussion on the 2016 Global Oil & Gas Outlook, followed by a live question-and-answer session. The conference will take place online on Thursday 3rd March, at 3 pm GMT.
To register, please contact Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
"Global oil prices are down 70 percent on the start of 2015 and there are few signs of a short-term recovery. This is putting major pressure on industry players, as they adapt to the new conditions," says Mr. Robinson.
"Declines in investment are uneven - some areas are seeing massive pullbacks, but there are areas and players that are continuing to invest for the longer-term," adds Mr. Larry.
The presentation will include:
- Slowdown in upstream investment - What will it mean for exploration, production and oilfield service companies?
- M&A Activity - Will lower prices drive deal making?
- Downstream surges to the fore - Can players take advantage to drive longer-term gains?
The oil & gas sector impacts the entire economy, so this briefing is relevant for a wide audience across most major industries. Join Frost & Sullivan to understand the impact of these changes so far and the potential developments in 2016. Specifically within oil & gas, it will be relevant for explorers, producers, refiners, service companies, and equipment providers.
If you wish to have a discussion on the regional implications for your business
, reach out to us at and we will have a regional expert connect with you, please get in touch with our Corporate Communications Team, send an email to Ravinder Kaur/ Priya George at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com your full name, company name, title, telephone number, company e-mail address, company website, city, state, and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
LinkedIn - follow our latest energy & environment updates via The Future of Energy Group